- All instruments that enter the skin or come in contact with body fluids are disposable and disposed after each use. Cross contamination guidelines are strictly adhered to.
- Initially the color will appear much vibrant or darker compared to the end result. Usually within & days the color will fade 40-50%, soften and look ore natural. Once the brows are fully healed, a touch-up is required at no charge!
- The pigment is semi-permanent and will fade over time and will likely needed to be touched-up within 6 months to 2 years.
- Generally, the results are excellent. However, a perfect result is not a realistic expectation.
- Asymmetry: every effort will be made to avoid asymmetry but our faces are not symmetrical so adjustments ma be needed during the follow-up session to correct any unevenness.
What to expect during the procedure:
- We begin by applying anesthetic cream on the treated area to numb, minimize pain and discomfort.
- We then begin consultation with the client
- We choose and decide the shape and color with client’s permission and approval.
- We begin procedure.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTER-CARE INSRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INFECTIONS, PIGMENT LOSS OR DISCOLORATION.
Cautions: If the skin around the eyebrows breaks out in a heat rash, small pimples, this usually a reaction to the numbing solution and should go away by itself in a couple weeks, don’t pick. Please call immediately if this occurs so a technician can make note of the reaction and follow up to ensure this is not a more serious situation.
WARNING! DO NOT EXPOSE AREA TO THE SUN OR TANNING BEDS!
- Avoid getting your brows wet for atleast 14 days! Do not dye or tweeze eyebrows for one week after the procedure!
- Failure to follow post procedure instructions may result in infection or loss/discoloration of pigment.
WHAT IS NORMAL?
- Mild swelling, itching. Light scabbing, light bruising, and dry tightness. Ice packs are nice relief for swelling and bruising. Aftercare ointments work well for scabbing and tightness.
- Too dark and slightly uneven appearance. After 2-7 days the darkness will fade, and once any swelling dissipates unevenness usually disappears. If it is too dark or still a bit uneven after 4 weeks then we will make adjustments during the touch up appointment.
- Color change or color loss. As the procedure area heals, the color will lighten and sometimes seems to disappear in places. This can all be addressed during the touch up appointment, which is why touch up is The procedure area has to heal completely before we can address any concerns.
- Healing take on average four weeks.
- Need a touch up months later. A touchup may be needed 6 months to 1 year after the first touch up procedure depending on your skin, medications and sun exposure. We recommend the first touch up 30 days after the first session; which is included in today’s price. Then every 6 months to 1 year to keep them looking fresh and beautiful. Future touch up sessions will cost the current touch up rate at the time you have done it. If most of the hair strokes have faded, the entire procedure will need to be repeated. An email photo consultation may be necessary to determine if you need a touch up or a repeat of the entire procedure.
Frequently asked Questions:
Q: Is the procedure painful?
A: NO, during the procedure an Anesthetic Numbing Cream is applied to the numb the area and throughout the process. Depending on the client’s skin, some Anesthetic cream works better on other clients skin, there is a possibility of discomfort. But please remember we reapply anesthetic cream throughout the whole process.
Q: Is it Permanent?
A: NO, Microblading is applied on the top layers of the skin therefore it fades overtime. A yearly touch up is recommended to keep the results.
Q: What is the difference between Powder Fill and Microblading?
A: Powder fill is using a permanent cosmetic machine using pigment to fill in the whole eyebrows. This gives you the result of a filled in eyebrows. Powder fill is a more dramatic result. However, Microblading is still a type of cosmetic tattooing using a manual technique, the difference with Microblading is the hairstroke technique, which gives the illusion of your own brow hairs. When Microblading is fully healed it is also much lighter and much more natural compared to Powder Fill.