Classic Lash Extensions – $165
A process of applying synthetic mink lashes to each individual client’s real lashes. The results give the client’s a longer, fuller and thicker lashes that lasts for weeks. Classic technique gives the most natural look.
We advised our classic lash clients to get their lash fills every 2 weeks
Classic Lash Fills – $75 every two weeks
3D Volume Lash Extensions – $190
A process of applying multiple synthetic mink extensions to each individual client’s real lashes giving you the most dramatic, full, and volume effect. Depending how naturally thick a client’s lashers are. We apply 5 to 7 synthetic mink lashes to each lash.
We advise our volume lash clients to get their lash fills every 3 weeks.
3D Volume Fills – $85 every three weeks
- We advise our clients to please wash their lashes with baby shampoo or any oil free wash before coming in to their appointment.
- If you have any allergies with latex, please let your Esthetician know.
- If you had any previous allergic reactions from extensions before please let your Esthetician know. A patch test might be necessary before scheduling an appointment.
- Always come in for your appointment with clean lashes, wash them properly before a full set and fill appointments.
- Fullness depends on client’s real lashes, the more lashes a client have the fuller and more dramatic results will be.
- Please don’t wear any eye makeup on the day of the appointment.
Lash Extensions Aftercare
- Please don’t get your lashes wet for the next 24 hours.
- Avoid exercising, excessive sweating, steam, sauna and jacuzzi for the next 24 hours
- Please use oil free eye make up remover and make up around lash extensions.
- Please wash your lashes with an oil free face wash or soap, like dial anti-bacterial soap or baby shampoo. Drop a small amount of soap on your ring finger and carefully wash them. Wash gently around lid area. Rinse carefully and air dry. Brush them carefully.
- We advised our lash clients to use lash serum of their choice such as (Latisse or Grande Lash) to keep your real lashes healthy and full.
- When swimming please wear goggles.
- Do not apply mascara, curl or tint the extensions
- Do not pick or pull lashes
- Avoid rubbing eyes
- Please try to sleep on your back
- If irritation occurs, please contact your Esthetician immediately.