Nano Needling Infusion Treatments
Nano-needling infusion is a new technique that was created after Microneedling invention. Nano-needle is similar to Microneedling but works a little differently.
Nano-needling infusion uses the same type of oscillating motion like microneedling to improve the appearance of the skin, but the “cartridge” encompasses of 81 tips.
These “microscopic hair-like cones” on the tips separates the cells on a surface levels of the skin to allow beneficial products to be infused on the skin.
The Nano needle only affects the upper epidermis layer. The benefits of this serum infusion procedure includes improved appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, dullness and provides an appearance of an overall more radiant and youthful look.
The Nano-Needling infusion is a more gentle approach of skin infusion compared to Microneedling which can only be done once a month. Nano needling is ideal for clients have sensitive skin, thin skin clients, blemish prone and cannot handle aggressive treatments. Nano-Needling infusion can be done weekly to mechanically exfoliate and improve texture the skin.
“Nano Needling VS Microneedling”
- Helps with fine lines and tightening
- Improves texture and tone
How does it work?
Nano Needling Infusion Treatments use a pen like device that oscillates a tip up and down to stimulate a skin reaction. The device induces cell turnover, serum infusion and provokes the healing process that results in an amazing skin transformation.
One week after treatment, clients can go back to their regular skincare routine.
Nano Needling Infusion session can be done every week if you wish.
We advised clients to continue getting facial treatments to see maximum results.
Maintenance is key to anti-aging, tight and glowy skin
- Clients who have severe inflamed active acne
- Open Skin Lesions
- Clients who have serious health problems Hepatitis, HIV MRSA etc.
- Clients who have cold sores
- Clients who have sunburn
- Clients who are in Retin A, Retinol and Acids must stop a week prior to their appointment
skin will be red for the next 24-48 hours this is normal. Redness will subside after a few hours up to 24 hours. It is important to follow aftercare so clients can maximize their results! After treatment please do as follows.
- Please do not wash face for 24 hours after treatment
- No Retin A, Retinol, Scrubs and Acids for one week
- No Exfoliation like face scrubs for a week
- No prolong sun exposure (apply sunscreen always)
- Only use gentle face wash and cream for one week