Please read carefully and follow these Microblading Aftercare Instructions
for proper healing on your investment, your NEW BROWS!
When brows are healed after 14 days always apply sunscreen on your brows. The sun will fade the pigment in your brows faster if you do not apply sunscreen. Avoid applying skin care products, acids, retin-a, retinol on your brows this can also fade your investment, your brows.
Microblading Aftercare Instructions – After Your Procedure
Microblading aftercare is very important to the appearance and longevity of your new eyebrows.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INFECTIONS, PIGMENT LOSS OR DISCOLORATION.
- Please use the Aftercare Pads as soon as you get home provided from us. Use this every 2-3 hours. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of lymphatic fluids.
- Please do not let your new brows get wet on the first day.
- Use fresh pillowcase while you sleep
DAY 1-7 (day after the appointment)
- Mild swelling, itching. Light scabbing, light bruising and dry tightness is normal.
- Wash daily (morning and night) to remove bacteria, build up of product, oils and dead skin.
(Don’t worry this does not remove pigment)
- Wash your hands first and gently wash the brow area each morning and night with water and gentle soap or an unscented cleanser like Dial Soap, Cetaphil or Baby Shampoo. With very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the area.
- Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away.
- To dry, gently pat with a clean tissue. Do NOT use any cleansing products containing, scrubs, acids like glycolic, lactic or AHA or exfoliants.
- Apply a tiny, rice grain amount of Tina Davies Aftercare provided from us 3 times a day with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area.
- Please be sure to NOT OVER_APPLY as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The product should be barely noticeable on the skin.
- NEVER put the product on a wet or damp tattoo.
The following must be avoided during all 14 days post-microblading procedure
- Exercise and Sweating
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss f color.
- No BOTOX, FACIALS, CHEMICAL TREATMENTS, MICRODERMABRASION for 4 weeks
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid long, hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- No swimming, pools, beach, lakes etc. until the brows fully healed. After 3 weeks!
- No jacuzzi or hot sauna.
- Avoid hot long showers for the first 10 days
- No makeup on the BROWS
- Do NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area.
- Performing tasks related to heavy, dirty household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
- Drinking alcohol excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
- Driving in open vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles
- During shower keep your face away from the showerhead or take a bath.
If You Have Any Unexpected Problems with The Healing of The Skin, Please Contact Us Immediately, To Discuss Further Instructions.
Contact A Physician If Any Signs or Symptoms Develop Such as The Following:
Fever, Redness at The Site, Swelling, Tenderness of The Procedure Site, Elevated Body Temperature, Red Streaks Going from The Procedure Site Towards the Heart, And/Any Green/Yellow Discharge That Is Foul In Odor.