The following must be avoided during all 14 days post-microblading procedure
- Exercise and Sweating
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss f color.
- No BOTOX, FACIALS, CHEMICAL TREATMENTS, MICRODERMABRASION for 4 weeks
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid long, hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- No swimming, pools, beach, lakes etc. until the brows fully healed. After 3 weeks!
- No jacuzzi or hot sauna.
- Avoid hot long showers for the first 10 days
- No makeup on the BROWS
- Do NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area.
- Performing tasks related to heavy, dirty household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
- Drinking alcohol excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
- Driving in open vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles
- During shower keep your face away from the showerhead or take a bath.
If You Have Any Unexpected Problems with The Healing of The Skin, Please Contact Us Immediately, To Discuss Further Instructions.
Contact A Physician If Any Signs or Symptoms Develop Such as The Following:
Fever, Redness at The Site, Swelling, Tenderness of The Procedure Site, Elevated Body Temperature, Red Streaks Going from The Procedure Site Towards the Heart, And/Any Green/Yellow Discharge That Is Foul In Odor.